Monday 27 August 2018

Introduction to post Uni work.

Now that University has been brought to a close. It makes sense to start placing my works over the last few years on display in a much more coherent way. This is perhaps for my own sanity and also for the benifit of others who are taking a look at my work for the first time, Its a big step but it is about time work got out there for people to see. This along with videos of bouldering and climbing when I can, as well as the articles I write being dropped here when I get a spare moment will surely help get my work into some kind of public space. So here we are.

Below I shall drop work from my time at university, sketches and notes which forged my path studying art, as well as the pieces I made for myself and for my own sake.

Freelance


















No comments:

Post a Comment